The Embassy of Japan in the Republic of Moldova, which officially opened in Chisinau on January 1, 2016, is seeking a staff member for the following position:
1. Post offered
Secretary to the Ambassador and the Deputy Chief of Mission (DCM)
- Assistance to the Ambassador and the DCM;
- Managing work/meeting schedules for the Ambassador and the DCM;
- Communication with the Moldovan and relevant foreign organizations as well as counterparts.
3. Required skills and qualifications
- Good communication, teamwork, planning and organizational skills;
- Completed university/institute degree;
- Computer proficiency;
- Fluency in Romanian, Russian and English is required. Knowledge of the Japanese language will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Previous work experience as a personal secretary to a company’s representative level or a high-ranking official.
4. Terms and conditions
- Starting date of work: June 1, 2016 (may be changed)
- Office location: 73/1 Stefan cel Mare Blvd., Chisinau
- Working hours: 38 hours and 45 minutes per week
- The monthly remuneration rate is set at no less than 600 USD. Applicants' work experience and knowledge will be taken into consideration while determining monthly remuneration in each specific case.
- There will be a trial period.
- All applicants are requested to download the Application Form, fill it out in English and send it back to: email@example.com by e-mail no later than April 13, 2016. Please, also enclose an electronic file of your passport-type photo.
- For those who speak the Japanese language it is also requested to enclose your certificate of the Nihongo Noryoku Shiken (Japanese language proficiency test).
- Initial screening will be made based on the Application Forms received, only those who will have successfully passed such screening will be invited to take a written exam and have an interview.
- Any documents submitted to the Embassy in the course of this application procedure will not be returned to the sender.