Opening speech at the signing ceremony
Signing and exchanging contracts (on the right Ruslan Bolbocean, Ambassador of Moldova to Ukraine)
Group picture with the attendees
On March 28, 2016 the signing ceremony of seven grant contracts under the Grant Assistance of the Kusanone Programme of 2016 took place at the Embassy of Japan in Ukraine. The signing ceremony was also attended by H.E. Ruslan Bolbocean, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Moldova to Ukraine, who expressed his gratitude for all the assistance Japan had provided, including these seven projects.
The following projects were signed at the ceremony:
1) “Project for Improvement of Educational Environment in Primary Education Institution #12 of Balti City”;
2) “Project for Provision of Medical Equipment for Riscani District Hospital”;
3) “Project for Improvement of Medical Equipment in Singerei District Hospital”;
4) “Project for Provision of Medical Equipment for the Hincesti District Hospital”;
5) “Project for Provision of Medical Equipment for the Ialoveni District Hospital”;
6) “Project for Provision of Medical Equipment for Leova District Hospital”;
7) “Project for Equipping the Academy of Music, Theatre and Fine Arts of Moldova with Multimedia Devices”.
Approximately 600,000 USD was granted for the implementation of these projects in order to improve the educational and health care environment in the Republic of Moldova. The funds will be used for restoration of a nursery school building, purchase of various medical equipment, including ophthalmologic diagnostic equipment for children with visual impairments, as well as for supply of modern recording equipment for the education of future specialists.