The Embassy of Japan in the Republic of Moldova, which officially opened in Chisinau on January 1, 2016, is seeking a staff member for the following position:
1. Post offered
- Provide driving services for the Embassy’s staff and arrange necessary maintenance of the Embassy’s vehicles;
- Provide administrative assistance;
- Other assistance when necessary.
3. Required skills and qualifications
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Professional driving skills and good understanding of the traffic situation in Moldova;
- Fluency in Romanian and Russian. Knowledge of English and/or Japanese language will be considered a strong advantage.
4. Terms and conditions
- Starting date of work: November, 2016 (may be changed);
- Office location: 73/1 Stefan cel Mare Blvd., Chisinau;
- Working hours: 38 hours and 45 minutes per week;
- The monthly renumeration rate is set at no less than 340 USD. Applicants' work experience and knowledge
will be taken into consideration while determining monthly renumeration in each specific case;
- There will be a trial period.
- Please download the Application Form, fill it out in English and send it back to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail no later than September 30, 2016.
Please, also enclose an electronic file of your passport-type photo;
- For those who speak Japanese language it is also requested to enclose your certificate of
the Nihongo Noryoku Shiken (Japanese language proficiency test);
- Initial screening will be made based on the Application Forms received; only those who will have
successfully passed such screening will be invited to take a written exam and have an interview;
- Any documents submitted to the Embassy in the course of this application procedure will not be returned to the sender.